Every second Wednesday of each month Flower City Pickers has an open to the public Board of Trustees meeting. This meeting is at 6pm located at Edge of the Wedge's Boulder Coffee on Alexander and S. Clinton Ave. Our meeting agenda is as follows below. Keep in mind we will also be reviewing safety concerns and any other topics participants would like to discuss. Feel free to join us and support our cause to help reduce food waste in Rochester, NY! Your support and opinions help!
April Meeting Agenda
- Leaders to provide status on actions identified at March meeting (all)
- Guest Chef’s – Tasting - request from Flower City Pickers to participate in event.
- Connection radio show
- Knights of Columbus /St. Joe’s update
- Market set up/start time (set up /tear down coordinator)
- Find additional compost receivers
- Locate new shelters
- Safety / Waiver – explore electronic signature
- Continue to prioritize and process FCP priorities (bus repairs, insurance, carts, etc.)